Monday, October 13, 2008

Bloody Sunday



Salutations so before anyone even ask or says anything this picture above explains how my day went......oOo i cant believe it.....i guess my whole AFIRE(All faith in Romo everyday) didnt mean shit today...o wells today suckd overall my weekly pick as you can see weren't so great but hey that why we all love football good for those Redskins well work was aight grinding hard for the money but yah felt better got on the sticks tonight and smashed my boy TWITCH but its all coo....anyone with 360 n Madden 09 hit me up well get a game on....i really wanna get a game on with someone but he aint hitting me back its coo, keep smashing in your league...but im just waiting for Entourage to DL so i can watch the best thing to TV....but anyways for tomorrow night hit eem up MAKA V Presents

No comments: