Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year


So this is gonna wrap up the year for Youngnae. I just wanted to thank all of you who come and check me out every so often. You know the come up always does suck because you start at the bottom and there were a lot of times i was over it. But its survival of the FITTED...hahaha 09 Will be cracking believe me. Just wanna give a quick shout out to all those who have help me over time. First up KNOWxONE...you opened the door for me and just wanted to say thanks. Lucky and the rest of the Y.H.G.M fam out there in Baltimore 09 will be our Year you know it!! Bobby Filipino i still cant believe Pac Man beat that guy bruh!! J-Red you know we get it cracking always!! Twtich808 for supplying me with some help with this it aint easy...FITTED Fam you know I always got you,.And for those of you who don't know what FITTED is well you are sleeping on the most ill shop in the world.Start researching....O yeah and shout out to the NMC and all the other blog site that i venture to I know we all are trying to be one up on each other but know that we are all here for the same cause and thats is to spread great music to the masses that we are exposed too..... Well tonight ill be at the Blue Scholars and Shwayze concert here in the 808.Get my new year started off right with a concert whats better then that??*Edit And the show was canceled* Thanks again for all of the support and have a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR...ENJOY!!!!

No comments: